Thursday, August 12, 2010

Stella & Dot Shipping is Fast!

Wow! I always knew we have superfast shipping but I believe this is a record! A friend hosted a trunk show for me in San Jose, CA last Saturday August 7. I input those orders online that night and just checked on the tracking now and find that all of them were delivered to the guests, on August 11 (just 4 days later!).

For those of you that didn't know, when you attend a Stella & Dot trunk show, your items are shipped directly to you at the special trunk show rate of $5.95 U.S. priority mail, for your entire order, no matter how large it is, and you get it fast! Aren't we awesome!

Visit my site at http://www.stelladot.com/elaineshanahan to shop, find our about hosting your own trunk show, or becoming an independent stylist.

No comments: