Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fall is on it's way!

Well, although the calendar still says summer, you'd never really know it here in San Francisco, as it has been consistently foggy and cool, even early morning mist resembling light rain. Back to school shopping is complete now for my daughter and in a couple of weeks the school year begins again! Time for me to shop for a few long sleeve tops and sweaters and of course I want to pair them with my beautiful Fall 2010 jewelry pieces from Stella & Dot. Here is one of my favorite new pieces that will be paired with something new: Chloe Necklace - perfect to warm up that new beige, brown or ivory top. It features hand-knotted faceted beads that measure 17.5" in length and a pretty brown silk ribbon, measuring 18" on each side that can be tied shorter or longer depending on your preference. $49. Check it out at my website http://www.stelladot.com/elaineshanahan












No comments: